Discovering your true colours is so important when it comes to looking your most attractive. The right colours should all work in harmony with one another, giving you an instant transformational glow and radiance.
Find out which colours make you pop!
Do you find it difficult to work out which colours make the best of you? Do you find yourself wearing the same colours a lot of the time? Are not quite sure how to put colour together?
Discovering your true colours is so important when it comes to looking your most attractive. The right colours should all work in harmony with one another, giving you an instant transformational glow and radiance. Your eyes will become brighter, your hair shinier and your skin more luminous and younger looking. The right colours also enhance mood and change how people react to you.
In our session I Work on assessing your skin tone to see if it shows warm or cool tones. I use colour drapes and swatches to identify your true colour palette, including colours that make you pop and colours that really don’t.
Wearing the wrong colours can have a negative effect on your complexion including:
- Making you look tired and washed out, making your skin look sallow and uneven
- Highlighting dark circles under the eyes
- Making your face appear heavy and pufffy in certain areas
However, wearing the right colours can change all of this and give Instant powerful results. I share invaluable styling tips with you that cover-
- How to wear your most flattering colours for highlighting your favourite body parts
- How to wear colour to make you look younger and more radiant
- How to combine colour and body shape
- How to mix and match colour
- The power of illusion dressing-using dark colours on large areas of the body to reduce size
- Discover your ‘wow’ colours that will be the most flattering to you
- Choosing make up and accessories will become easier as you will know what colours look great on you
I will also provide you with a tonal colour fan for you to refer to which will save you less time, money and energy when shopping in the long run. You’ll know exactly what to buy and what to leave on the rail.